WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER





When I knew I had a truth about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I wanted a solid confirmation of it.  David Morris’ book “The Evil Hours” is the encyclopedia, Medical Manual and Spiritual Source of Truth in one book.  This man wrote this book with a vengeance and  he took no prisoners.
I am a firm believe to give credit where credit is due.  I take my hat off to David.  He has a very powerful heart and determination to bring understanding and facts about PTSD.  With his personal experiences and his comrades’ take on the journey makes it quite a great experience to read his findings.
If you want a degree in knowing this disorder, his book will give it to you.  I was so thankful it found its way into my life.  Like my book, “Soldier With A Backpack Living and Dying Simultaneously”, we share our take on PTSD because we care about our fellowman.  We can be at a better place when we know somebody besides yourself gets it.  I get it, Dave get and we want anyone who deserves and wants victory over drifting through life feeling less than you have to feel.  If a person can survive with life’s traumas then it is possible for you to be that person as well.
What we allow is some privacy as you experience enlightenment to reconstruct your soul.  Here it is male and female offering you a treasured new beginning.  Let’s do this.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog