WE ARE ALL SOLDIERS WITH A BACKPACK

Elissa Gabrielle with Sharel E. Gordon-Love and Linda D. Wattley
1 hr ·
Congratulations to Linda D. Wattley of After the Storm Publishing (a division of Peace in the Storm Publishing) on debuting on the Amazon Best Sellers List in the Top 100 for her new book which released today "Soldier with a Backpack: Living and Dying Simultaneously!"
Soldier With a Backpack: Living and Dying Simultaneously (After The Storm Publishing Presents)
SOLDIER WITH A BACKPACK – Living and Dying Simultaneously Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, the hidden love killer, is instrumental in creating a world of…
AMAZON.COM

When I received the above message, I cried for joy because what this told me is people want a better state of being.  People still have hope in humanity and themselves.  I wrote "Soldier With A Backpack Living And Dying Simultaneously" with the understanding somewhere out there in the world someone was waiting for a message that could put us in a better place among our fellowman.  I am confident this is not just a book but a source back to self.  We have to go back in and come back out more conscious of ourselves and the human journey of life.

My son had done two terms in Iraq.  He was eventually diagnosed with PTSD.  When I completed writing my book, I kept it unspoken of for about a week then one day I told my son the book was completed.  He told me to send it to him.  My son read this book in one day and told me to proceed forward in getting it published.  He knew it had to be shared with the world and his understanding of it let me know it reaches the soul and when it reached the soul, healing, understanding, restoration and hope is promised.  We simply need to see what is going on inside of ourselves and learn to parent our feelings, emotions and thoughts.  These words spoken are transforming truths given to me because my heart wanted more for everybody in the world.  We can be so much more in simplicity we just have to complicate things again.  Today we go in and when we come back out, we will own our backpack in a very special and fulfilling way one person at a time.  God bless us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog