SHE REVEALS HER BACKPACK

ME2me
FIFTY YEARS LATER I REVEALED MY BACKPACK AND TODAY, I HAPPILY OWN IT!
I am a living witness, it pays to know your total self.  There is so much to us.  We are truly multidimensional in the unseen realities of ourselves.  It is best we each learn to spend time with ourselves and explore our vibrations, feelings, thought processes and follow our inner pain see what's really going on twenty four seven.  I own everything about me.  I realize there is so much about me that makes me a unique presence in this world.  I love me with all my heart and soul.  
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is actually our soul surviving the pains of life.  The more we are determined to nurture ourselves inside and out the more we find the best way to deal with occurrences of discomfort.  If you know yourself well enough, and are conscious of the terrors of memories embedded in our invisible realities, you can develop the best way to silence the nightmares.  First of all, learn how to watch yourself having the experience.  It is just like watching television, change the station.  Find the needed tools to trigger a blatant shift of attention.  Not only be conscious of your focus then but always.
For instance, when it is cold outside and you have to walk in it, are you going to focus on the coldness or are you going to focus on the blessedness of being alive, or sing a song, laugh whatever it takes to get your attention on something  better.  It is a must practice to manage PTSD.  Life is about right now and right now can be alright the moment you allow it.  
When I wrote "Soldier  With a Backpack Living and Dying Simultaneously", I knew it would a secret weapon to combat Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in a very special and unique way.  God asked a lot of me.  He wanted the world to see what was in my backpack and how I owned it and kept it moving knowing in the end, everything in it made and is making me who I am today.  Happy!  Blessed!  Loved!  Free!  Anointed!  Graced!  Pleased!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog